need help....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dommob

ok ive been doing alot of reading and working over time need some advice.. i am mecanically incline and ive ripped out both engines. I have noticed that the civic motor mounts on the shell are reversed from the motor mounts on the gsr engine. so i tried using the civic motor mounts on the gsr engine. I tried bolting on the civic motor mounts on to the gsr engine but nothing matched up only thing that did was the passenger motor mounts and of course the bottom ones. Also i noticed when taking apart the wiring harness on both vehicules that the fuel injects plug ins were not the same . do i jus take off the full throttle body or rewire the injects from the gsr into the civic harness.. I am in a stump i have both cars apart and no car my eclipse is too low to ride in the snow please help me i am carless!!!!:(

What year Civic are you talking about? What exactly are you trying to do? Sounds like you are trying to put the GSR into your Civic.

Edit: After seeing your other thread, your 95 GSR is going to need a lot more to work in your 97 Civic. You need to hit the build threads and research what you will need. With the parts you will need to get, looks like you aren't going anywhere for a little bit.

Last edited:
Back