need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex41

I finally diceded n im buyin a b18c gsr obd2 engine. From tiger japanese autoparts. In comes wit everything . So its goin in a crx dx. ( d15b) bye)
My question is Wat do I need to fit it in?!!n make it work. ? Yall help wud be wonderfull .

yo dawg, ya need ta get your search on. like, tha button that says search? click that shit, y0! it'll tell ya everythang ya need ta know, ya heard?

stay away from tiger Japanese, they are bad fucking news, i had a bad experience there, and alot of other people too.
you need a mount kit, cable to hydro conversion kit, and a conversion harness. you will have to modify your stock harness for 2 more injectors depending on your year of rex.

Oh is a 89 crx. Bro. I haven't get the engine yet. Where else can I get n egine like that. Or a better one to boost

Don't buy a OBDII engine, get an OBDI engine. So much easier to work with.

Then do a MPFI conversion, OBDI conversion and search for what it takes to get a B-series into yuor CRX.

just get a B16A.. alot cheaper (by about $1000) and like 10-15hp less.. i didnt have any problems getting my engine from tigerjapanese!!

Non-intercooled, 6psi
Intercooled, 8psi with stock compression.
Horses? at 6psi, JRSC (jackson racing super charger) will give you about 190 (to the wheels). At 8 psi, it would be around 210 (to the wheels).

Back