need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orangecivic9696

i need some help so i can get my car back on the road i have a 96 dx civic obd2 and can i put a 94 teg motor in it obd./ if so what do i need to put a obd1 motor in i need help asap
and also can i use my dx suspension and lower contreole arm and all that shit i need help asap

you can run that engine... but in order to pass emissions you will need all of the sensors and shit for a 96+

so then what will i need to do the swap cuz i work at a junk yard and i can get almost everything so i can get the motor and tranny obd1 and will the stcok suspension fit and what axles to use and wiring harness to use thanks i need the help

if you work at a junkyard just keep an eye out for an obd2 one. it will save you some hassle.

you are a fuckin dumb ass i told you befor we did the first swap to find a 96 97 teggy and just wasp it in it is all obd2 and ti would be plug and play but you dont listen to fuckin people!

listen ass hole i dont need ur shit on my post i dinet ask for ur help i asked for people help that kno what there doing with honda if u aint got nothign nice to say on my post then stay off ,

Back