Need Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiR_crx

ok so heres the deal i'm getting ready to pull the B18B out of my crx and i'm going to order the motor (B16a SiR II) does any one have a clue as to the OBD of the car, like what it should be, and what the new motor is going to be, am i gonna end up wiring like way more shit than i could have ever dreamed of, or is a lot of it just gonna be plug and play type stuff... i'm new to this stuff, so don't think that i'm just a posser, just trying to get started off right....

well if your are ready running a b18b then its plug and play because the sir2 is a obd1 and so is he b18b all you have to do it drop her right in and run a couple wires very easy

so what if its obd2??? is this gonna be a bitch to swap if its like obd1->obd2 or vise versa????

not hard to do a conversion. just get a p28 4 wire 02 sensor jumper harness for the ecu and a obd-1 dizzy. here's a hint rywire.com and kingdistributors you'll want a td44u. if you got wirning q's i got ya covered. i did my own.

wow dude thanks... alot... i think ??? i'm still a lil' confused but i think that i'm starting to understand everything a little bit more....

Back