need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eghatchie

I have a k20a3 motor out of and 2002 SI i want to swap the motor in to my EG6. i have almost everthing for the swap.basically i have every thing form the ecu to the motor. i want to know what type of shift linkage will i need and wat type of motor mounts should i get and can i us the stock 2002 motor mount to mount the motor in to my eg6

the amount of money it would cost to swap that into an EG would be more than the motor.. not worth it IMO..

again +1 for expensive, however there are those that like and dislike, those that hate for the fact they don't have the money to do it themselves and those that want to do the same and show tons of respect.wish you luck and i hope i can get mine done soon also.k20a.org has all your questioned answer.no disrespect eg6sir, or 1994turbodelsol.

i'm just saying.. the SI k20 is not worth the money it would cost to swap in.. the RSX k20 would be a much better choice if he's gonna spend the money

Back