Need Ideas For My Zc

What should i do to my zc for more power?

• Rebuild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some sort of head work

• All of the above

• You have better i

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nitrous = the most bang for your buck.

yes, the bang is your motor.

nitrous sucks, save the money and put it towards something better.

n2o should come only after other mods, as a way of maximizing your motors potential, it shouldn't be relied on for your only means of power. If it is your car is :ghey:

Well i made up my mind. When I get my tax return im gettting the gude head package for my zc. It will at 90 more hp! thats what they tell me. that way the head will be completely done and then i can re do the bottom end! I am hoping to be around 250 hp n/a

I do know it is a long shot but thats what im shotting for.
I may add some sort of nitrous set up when all done but i odnt know

I dont know for sure abt the 86-89 head....

But the gude head package is 1600 new everything and port and polish!

Originally posted by crxracing77@Mar 15 2003, 12:03 PM
I dont know for sure abt the 86-89 head....

But the gude head package is 1600 new everything and port and polish!

Gude sucks. Regrinds blow and wear faster. Stay away please! :)

What package are you getting if you are not sure that the 86-89 Integra head will fit or not. I don't see a specific ZC package on their website.

I actually had a question for u crx77. I just got a zc in a 92 hatch and i was wondering if you got a price yet on your cams. I want to run jun camsIII, and more interns (my 1st move). Then go to 55. Then to 75. I have to get used to the nos first, im a rookie.

Originally posted by juggie28@Mar 15 2003, 09:22 PM
I actually had a question for u crx77. I just got a zc in a 92 hatch and i was wondering if you got a price yet on your cams. I want to run jun camsIII, and more interns (my 1st move). Then go to 55. Then to 75. I have to get used to the nos first, im a rookie.

Jun doesn't make sohc cams. (to the best of my knowledge)

Try crower stage 3, zex, crane maybe has one.. Skunk2 might also.

Don't listen to all those people sayin gude sucks. I know plenty of people that have gude cams and they run great.

Originally posted by Mech@Mar 15 2003, 10:26 PM
Don't listen to all those people sayin gude sucks. I know plenty of people that have gude cams and they run great.

Gude are regrinds. Its simple common sence they wear faster.

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 15 2003, 11:15 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 15 2003, 10:34 PM
Mech
@Mar 15 2003, 10:26 PM

Gude are regrinds. Its simple common sence they wear faster.

Sense.

:blink: sorry, pet peeve of mine :blink:

heh

lmao.. now i know what correction you were talkn about on AIM. :)

What about a turbo or super charger for the ZC engine

I also have a ZC engine that I wouldn't mind mod. a bit.

I was also looking at better high flow injectors and maybe a aftermarket fuel rail. I haven't looked in HP vs $$ yet. Right now that idea is kind of on the back burner until after I get a professional paint job.

Chris
Ontario, Canada
90 Civic ZC 1.6L 5spd :sleep:

Well i guess ill just have top find out the hard way... Im getting the gude complete head package so nothing in the head will be stock and the intake manifold and tb will be port an polished and match somethin or other ...along with a wet 50 shot... i just need to find a si trani and figure out what kinda clutch i need?

don't. Gude sucks.

see a pattern here?

their cams are bunk.
their head is a rip off

if you have 1600 bucks, you should've swapped in a b-series in the first place

like i have said before i have had a b series i dont want another one... i have a zc and that whats gonna stay and im gonna build IT.
I dont want a turbo or a supercharger... If you know someone who has or builds a better head for it then cool tell me that or who. stop trying to tell me what i should have done!

Back