Need ideas!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damien360kl

alright well im moving to Colorado Springs either the 2nd or the 3rd and me a couple of friends want to get together and paint the town red. We wanna go....im talking BIG!. but we need some crazy ideas on what to do....im in SoCal so something around here please... and something not involving drugs (have to take a drug test for the dealership when i get there) but i want to be fuckin trashed. open to any ideas of anykind. thanks.

Go out to the best bar in town. Oh wait...

On a more serious note. Dont get yourself arrested before you have to move. MIC and MIPs are a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
if you decide to break the no drugs rule get a crystal bowl full of columbian bam bam

haha im liking the 40 hookers and stolen firetruck idea lol but naw i cant break that rule i would if i could seriously but im for sure gonna take a drug test. and i cant go to a bar cuz im only 19. weve decided to go to a strip club but we dont know what else to do. i need ideas

Bbq at a friends house, rent a limo and through a stocked cooler in the back go to the strip club offer the girl a line or two get a zj from here then cruise around in the limo and pick chicks up

i liking that last idea but i want to bust an all nighter so im gonna need to do ALOT more.

Find a dd nd jus go to as many clubs as u can nd pick u a lot of girl for an after party when all the clubs close.

Back