need info an opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbinya

ight i got a stock f22 block an wantin to put a f23 v tech head on it cause iv been told it makes more compretion let me know if im wrong im rebuilding tha hole thing wit after markit parts if any one know some tricks or other stuf let me no and i also need to know a web sit to get all tha parts frome

ight i got a stock f22 block an wantin to put a f23 v tech head on it cause iv been told it makes more compretion let me know if im wrong im rebuilding tha hole thing wit after markit parts if any one know some tricks or other stuf let me no and i also need to know a web sit to get all tha parts frome
changing the head wont change compression. you need to change pistons for that.if you want high horsepower without turbo or supercharger or nitrous there are alot of tricks. there are plenty of tricks for those applications too. but allin one web site i am unaware of that. start with JE pistons website and go to their custom piston order form on their order section. it has all the info you need to get good pistons for your application. then theres alot of leg work to get all the parts you need. because of suppliers only carrying certain parts brands you will have to go to several places to get everything you need. be prepared to drop about 900 bucks with JE for you pistons though

If your wanting to do a head swap you should do a h22 head on the f22 block the hole dont match perfectly but it'll work...also you could use a h23 head. Either one will give you a decent hp gain

Back