Need info ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraracing91

Ok heres the story, I have an 89' CRX Si and have an LS motor waiting to go in. Now my friend saw a HF CRX and i told him i would sell him my motor so he could put it in his car. Now, my question is, what will he need after I'm done doing my Ls swap? aka wiring harness or anything like that. thanks, any help appriciated B)

preety much the same stuff as anyother B series swap would...sorry i can't be more detailed at the moment

Im not sure if you are talking about selling/giving him the enigne that is coming out of you Si, if that's the case (you're giving him the engine out of the Si and not the LS) then Im sure it all goes directly in... becuase... the HF is already MPFI, as is the Si... well Im thinking that's it, other than the ECU of course... Not entirely (sp?) sure though. Hope this helps

Its a simple bolt on. If you're not gonna change the hubs into SI or manual dx then you should use your hf axles.

i dont think dx hubs fit hf axels, the hf axels are smaller than the dx hubs. thats why crx and civic DX's dont need to switch out hubs when doing a LS swap, but an HF crx does need the ls hub swap to fit the axels.

Originally posted by cointelpro@Nov 20 2003, 12:02 AM
i dont think dx hubs fit hf axels, the hf axels are smaller than the dx hubs. thats why crx and civic DX's dont need to switch out hubs when doing a LS swap, but an HF crx does need the ls hub swap to fit the axels.

I hope your weren't tryin to correct me? Cause i never said any of those things. Read carefully please.

I said if you're NOT gonna change them into si OR dx hubs then you can use your hf axles. Meaning that you can use the si trans with it without changing the hubs. ;)

Back