NEED INFO ...PLEASE HELP..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiceg254

ok i got a b16a2..going into a 92 civic hatchback...what motor mounts should i use i know the hasport after market ones but i also heard gsr stock mounts work to...then i heard 94 and up integra mounts..can i use b16a2 mounts?...or any of my stock mounts...please help, going crazy with all this he said stuff..please clear it up for me...thanks..

Originally posted by civiceg254@Apr 21 2005, 06:05 PM
ok i got a b16a2..going into a 92 civic hatchback...what motor mounts should i use i know the hasport after market ones but i also heard gsr stock mounts work to...then i heard 94 and up integra mounts..can i use b16a2 mounts?...or any of my stock mounts...please help, going crazy with all this he said stuff..please clear it up for me...thanks..
[post=489817]Quoted post[/post]​

there is nothing better than reinforced mounts....i would go with HCP mounts....they offer 2 side, 1 rear and 1 front on the cross member I think

OEM mounts are fine unless you are making silly Hp, think about it, they worked fine for the motor in it's original car, right?

Almost anytime you put a B series motor into a 5th gen, you use the 94+ Integra mounts, this is one of those times.

hes gonna have to change the bracket on the timing belt side with the two studs sticking out to a 94-01 integras and the rear can use a gsr and also the top trans bracket to make it work. 92-95 civic mounts and brackets are diffrent from a 96-00 civics you have a 99 motor out of a civic si gonna have to change over to 94-01 integra mounts and brackets bro. hope this helps.

Back