MI Need money sale!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a1build

Gay username^
Alright guys, my accord finally took a crap on me the other day and I need it for work (I deliver pizzas :cool:). So anyways, I am going to have to scrap my turbo so I can drive to canada and get an engine. So heres the list, everything is OBO, but dont get crazy on me. Everything is located in Southwest MI at Western Michigan University. And my Phone numer is (517) 402-5796 (Cody), oh and all prices are before shipping.
Oh and also, If anyone has a F/H series COMPLETE engine, get at me.

Ebay-brand T04S turbo - .70 a/r compressor .84 a/r turbine. Mounted never boosted, no shaft play what so ever. $120 OBO

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

94-97 Accord Intercooler piping. Was painted black by the previous owner, might want to touch it up, some dents, but all is good. Has the RS flange. $75 OBO

IMG_3459-1.jpg

I have a turbonetics Intercooler with a small dent on the top and very minimal bent fins. $130 obo

int3.jpg

Pic of the dent
int2.jpg

int1.jpg

**Pics of these items to be up soon**

I have 6 Blue tops 450cc dsm injectors, Will sell 4 for $60 or will sell singles, too.
4 Injectors/Clips/Resistor box Pending...

dsm1.jpg

Dsm 450ccc resistor box: $10. Free with 4 Injectors

B18a Head. No dizzy or manifolds. Worked when pulled. About 125-130xxx Miles $110 obo

IMG_3419.jpg

H23 Intake manifold. Pretty much bare, but I will include all the brand new FelPro gaskets for it. $60

h233.jpg

h232.jpg

91 Hatch radiator with a hole on top that I JB welded, ran water through it to be sure of no leaks. best offer, will pretty much take anything on that.

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

Also, As stated above, I am going to be removing the F22B2 out of my 97 accord real soon, so any parts from that that anyone needs, let me know and when I take it out we can figure a price. I have pictures of it up in my User Album.

I might find some more stuff so be on the look out, free bumps when you check it out!! Thanks everyone.

Cody

Last edited:
well they are for turbo'ing. So if you are going turbo, then yes with dsm injector clips and a dsm resistor box(which I have both, and both will come with 4 injectors) they will fit.

Ill trade you the H22 head I have for the turbo, intercooler and DSM injectors. I can pick up too.

You know,I just might do that, but let me see what kind of interest I get because I really need a complete engine right now, not just a head, but if nothin within a day or two, Ill get at you, cool?

I know Im in the same boat you are, no money, my EF is my daily and its down right now. Id like to sell that head because the extra money would really help, but I would like to have parts I could use too, you know?;) But yeah it sounds like a deal, just let me know, I have pics of it up if you havent seen them already.

did you now if they will fit my b16a2 if do i will buy them ?

PS: how did you will like to get pay ?

Same thing goes for you man, as long as you have the resistor box and clips, and the know how, your good. And I am paypal verified or money order or check, whatever, but nothing gets shipped before anything gets cleared. Thanks!

Got out of work early sooooo bump!!!

I know Im in the same boat you are, no money, my EF is my daily and its down right now. Id like to sell that head because the extra money would really help, but I would like to have parts I could use too, you know?;) But yeah it sounds like a deal, just let me know, I have pics of it up if you havent seen them already.

:werd:

how much you want for the turbo &+_
what motor can it fit:confused:

Its a big turbo, so most likely a pretty well built motor (correct me if im wrong). But the price is up there. lmk

how much used did you have on the injectors ?

ps: i will like to have you user from paypal

I bought 4 of them from a shop that cleans them, and then the other 2 good ones from a HS member. So the 4 that you will get are the 4 that were cleaned and tested. I dont know mileage on these. My paypal is monkeypoo2904@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Ill do $65 shipped. Shipping wont be very much anywhere.
Plus, the warrenville area isnt far from where I am at in Michigan anyways.

Last edited:
how far are you from me i may go hover and see them and pay you there!

Back