Need More Displacement

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a F20B in my car with a bore and stroke of 85mm×88mm which equals 1997 cc. how could i increase displacement without boring out the cylinders. I have a idea about the H22A crank and rods in my F20B (assuming they have the same exact blockheight) to get more diplacement. How would i calculate this to get cubic centimeters?
Any help from Geniuses/Mad Scientists would be appreciated.

putting a h22 crank is probably somehow possible, but it would probably cost a lot more than just boring out the motor...any reason as to why you dont want to bore the motor? I dont really know too much about the f20's, but i'm sure there are some overbored pistons that you could find...

There arent many reputable machinists down here that wont charge me a arm and leg to do that replace the crank is more swapping which should be quicker and less hurtful on the wallet but what i would like to know is what kind of displacement i could expect from swapping out a h22a crank and rods into my engine which has a bore and stroke of 85mm×88mm.

Back