need more power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bassfreak

I have a 91 accord LX 2.2L stock, non v-tec. My last car was a 94 z-28 with a 5.7L LT1. I like my honda but to me its like driving a moped. Im not real familiar with the whole tuner/import world and whats available to do with my car or good web sites for my car. I know basic exhuast,headers, cool air intake and stuff to give a lil extra HP. but what else are some good things to do. My engine is real solid and runs good, but lacks in the power. looking for suggestions. thanks

i was just on a lnk looking at some boost kits, kinda pricy. I was possibly looking at maybe an engine swap. not sure though. looking at maybe trying get a v-tec. or I might just leave it stock and rebiuld my camaro. if anything a will most def do a cool air intake, saw an AEM for about 200. then some exhuast and headers. I just dont want it to sound like a beefed up wead eater.

Turbo is the best way to avoid the "beefed up weed eater" sound.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the F series could use the DSM turbo manifold. Find a DSM setup for a cheap upgrade :shrug2:

why not look into an H22 swap, the trans currently in your car will mate up to it so all you need is the long block and matching ECU.

Back