Need new exhaust!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gdc2000

Noob
I got a '88 crx SI and just bought a header for it and plan on installing it this weekend. I also want to replace everything from the header back. I was looking for an exhaust that has a deeper tone to it rather then one that sounds like a monkey farting in a water pipe. Thanks

Thanks I will look into it.

Edit: BTW what would 93db sound like compared to something?

Last edited:
Well I finally ordered the cat-back system last night and it should be here either Tuesday or Wednesday. Everybody I have talked to said it would be a great sounding as well as performing exhaust. I look forward to putting it on later this week. Thanks for your input.

This is the one I decided to get:
Tanabe Racing Development, USA - Super Medalion Hyper

those are the more low noise level ones but there still great catback i think you will love it

Where I live the police are just waiting to write people tickets for pointless crap so I figured I would go with a version that is not too loud. I am like a little kid, I cant wait to get the damn thing already lol.

I've got whole new exhaust for '91 CRX on the way too. Can't freaking wait. I really hope it's not too loud though. My cash flow is very limited so I couldn't spring for one of the really quiet deals.

That blender-in-a-trashcan, angry beetle crap gets on my nerves...and attracts unwanted attention. :police:

Any thoughts on Bosal?

my roomate just got an invidia for his 240... it sounds amazing, and it has some of the best looking welds I have ever seen

Back