Need New Muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

Ok, my last muffler sucked, rattled and sounded like shit... anybody know of a good muffler (quiet is good, but not silent). My friend has a Hayame on his focus and it sounds pretty straight, anybody running Hayame on their integra? I just want it to sound clean, thas all

Im running a Dyno/Max sounds real nice, not too loud unless you really jump on it.

My .02

i have a mugen style one. looks good but is real loud. sounds good too, but loud. im going to replace it eventually.

dc sports for nice and throaty but never too loud unless you really hit it hard. my car came with an obx that is kind of like my buddy's dc and i am quite pleased with it. zgen eats my balls and sounds ricey as hell.

yeah, dc sport is excellent. i've got headers and cat-back on my prelude and i'm very happy with it. it's quiet at idle and even at low rpms. deep and smooth at low to mid rpms, but when you get on it, it's a very nice sound. smooth as hell.

My favorite ever is thermal they have a nice low sound that is never very loud. I have never been pulled over or ticketed for my exhaust. Other things well that a different story

Alright, I appreciate it, just didn't feel like spending more money on a muffler I was going to end up wanting to shoot

Back