need new Verizon cell phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I can get almost any phone AT cost so Im not worried about price so what should I get? so far top of my list is the V60

I like slim small phones I also like the idea of having a picture phone but so far I've yet to see any good pictures

so what do you guys use and how do you like it?

also if you have picture phones can you post some pictures?

Get the LG VX6000 camera phone. I work for US Cellular and that is the phone I have. Verizon has the exact same phone. I dont have any pics I can upload right now. I'll try to figure out how to post some later.

s40773f835ce19.jpg

This is my first time posting a pic. Sorry if I messed it up.

I've had a few LG phones they are nice even tho I keep breaking them after time =)

the V60P has the 2 way thingy even tho I hate nextels and would never use it =)

The two way would only work with other verizon customers who had the 2-way service. If you're not going to use it is just going to be a bigger phone for no reason. I like the LG phones too. The VX6000 is the best phone in our lineup. Samsungs are also pretty good phones. I'm not sure if they have it....but there is a color version of the V60 out there I think.

the V60S "speaker phone" and V60P 2 way phone are both the same size I believe....

I will check out the LG phone

that v60 looks kindo old.... that green/blue screen. most now are color.

I don't care for camera phones but I have the kyocera phone that extends. It's pretty bad-ass. I like the speakerphone feature for driving.

what about the new Verizon phone that keeps you from hitting #'s on the keypad and make accidental phone calls? A friend of mine works for Verizon and he said they're coming out with some really high quality picture phones pretty soon.

I like the kyocera Slide phone.

I have the Kyocera S14 flip shit,,,,,it's aite......wouldn't get it again though.

I think nokia just came out with a new phone

I like the slider phone too. We sell it at US cellular. The only thing I didnt like about it was how close and small the buttons are. I kept pushing more than one button.

Originally posted by ROKIT10@Apr 10 2004, 02:47 PM
I like the slider phone too. We sell it at US cellular. The only thing I didnt like about it was how close and small the buttons are. I kept pushing more than one button.

Yeah, i agree with ya guys, i like the kyocera slider phone. it has a speaker which can get nice and loud. :) Virgin Mobile called it the "Slider" - you can get the same phone from Verizon as teh "SE47" . i have that one in blue, it is a solid phone. true the buttons are bit close together.

Back