Need Obd1 Dizzy wiring help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, I am finishing up my wiring harness right now, and im working on the dizzy plugs. I converted the car to obd1 with a p28 and jumper harness. Im using the obd1 dizzy in this swap, and have it all wired up except for the solid white wires on the plug. There are two coming out of the harness, but only one on the dizzy. One is shielded along with the rest of the dizzy wires, and the other is not.

1875448_108_full.jpg

Witch one do i use, or do i use both? or does the other one go to a diffrent color wire (there are 2 or 3 other ones i was gona run straight to the ECU, that i have to add)

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Aug 9 2005, 05:53 AM
Ok, I am finishing up my wiring harness right now, and im working on the dizzy plugs. I converted the car to obd1 with a p28 and jumper harness. Im using the obd1 dizzy in this swap, and have it all wired up except for the solid white wires on the plug. There are two coming out of the harness, but only one on the dizzy. One is shielded along with the rest of the dizzy wires, and the other is not.

1875448_108_full.jpg

Witch one do i use, or do i use both? or does the other one go to a diffrent color wire (there are 2 or 3 other ones i was gona run straight to the ECU, that i have to add)
[post=537742]Quoted post[/post]​

Engine Harness-----------------OBD1 Distributor
Orange-----------------------------White
White/Blue-------------------------White/Blue
Blue/Yellow------------------------Blue/Yellow
Thin White-------------------------Orange
Orange/Blue-----------------------Orange/Blue
Blue/Green-------------------------Blue
Fat White---------------------------Yellow/Green

Would this wiring be the same for an OBD2B one plug to a 92-95 JDM B16A 2 Plug? Or how can it be done?

Back