Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

school is over. you'll never see your ex again.

and along the same lines, you'll never see this chick again if you don't act.

do it.
:werd: :withstupid:

lol, he's usually good avoiding that situation, I was really bad at that
I just never shared with HondaSwap, me and the ex had two scares but turn out fine. Dumb bitch forgetting her birth control. The three week scare had me looking for full time jobs for when I dropped out of school. SO glad I avoided getting stuck there.

school is over. you'll never see your ex again.

and along the same lines, you'll never see this chick again if you don't act.

do it.
Already acting. Been talking most of the day. Definitely spending some time with her over the summer. Honestly I'm just going to have fun and see where this goes. I'm not pushing or hoping for anything.

BTW, How the fuck did this thread get this far without a TWWOP?

n31501841_31520816_1594.jpg

AIM conversation from tonight:
Meg: yea... and you were right.. i'm still going a little outside my box here.. breaking one of my rules
Meg: hence the reason i think you are a gentleman in disguise lol
Meg: just need someone to bring out the best in you
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: wat rule is that?
Meg: dont become attracted to ur friends' ex.... because they are wayyyy off limits
Meg: it just makes me feel like a really bad person
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: but at the same time, u have to do wat u think could/would make u happy
Meg: yea.. its just difficult when ur not sure what the outcome is going to be.. ya know?
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: na i completely understand
Meg: see... over analyzing
Meg: i say we just go with the flow on this one.... but quietly for now
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: im overanalyzing too, but i agree
Meg: cool

seems like we were on the same page.

Looks like things are going well.

Kinda an unrelated obvservation, but I think it's quite amusing that her screen name is just Meg and yours is IHoRnYtHiRtEeNi

Looks like things are going well.

Kinda an unrelated obvservation, but I think it's quite amusing that her screen name is just Meg and yours is IHoRnYtHiRtEeNi
I edited her's. That's not it. And mine I have had since 7th grade. My last name is Hornacek. My nickname has been Horny since before I can remember. 13 is my number for sports or whatever.

Oh, ok that makes sense. At least you have a legit reason for being nicknamed Horny.

really self explanitory..
just let things flow.
dont push the issue but dont just let it be..show some interest

im pretty sure good things will prevail
Meg: i say we just go with the flow on this one.... but quietly for now
:ph34r:

im gonna guess that she doesnt want the ex knowing quite yet..
maybe shes afraid to ruin the friendship or getting her ass kicked

missed that part. looks like a red flag to me. she's either being shady somehow or is embarassed. haha

not really, she just doesn't want to fully commit to this until she knows for sure that they are truly right for each other. For instance, if she fully commits now an it doesn't work out she has everything to loose, in the social context, without anything to gain. If it does, then this relationship would make up for any awkwardness, with her friends, that may come as a result of it.

:concur: looks like shes trying to minimize the appearance of the drama llama on this situation

not wanting to deal with stupid shit from her "sisters" over something that could be nothing is not a red flag at all

i guess i'm just looking at it from the perspective of them being out of school and not really socializing as much. i had a gf once that didn't want our relationship to be in the open too soon. i guess she had some other stuff going on and wanted to keep getting outside attention and internet leg humpers.

i'm just bitter.

my god, you chat like a 12 year old.

omghi2u! wat iz dis?

i guess i'm just looking at it from the perspective of them being out of school and not really socializing as much. i had a gf once that didn't want our relationship to be in the open too soon. i guess she had some other stuff going on and wanted to keep getting outside attention and internet leg humpers.

i'm just bitter.

im with you on this one. I had a GF once that wouldnt like ANY pda at all i mean absolutly NONE ... she didnt like me to hold her hand or kiss or anything because we were at this concert and there were guys everywhere :angry2:

im with you on this one. I had a GF once that wouldnt like ANY pda at all i mean absolutly NONE ... she didnt like me to hold her hand or kiss or anything because we were at this concert and there were guys everywhere :angry2:

If she actually told you it's because of the other guys, well then yeah, she's a biotch.

Not everyone likes PDA though, I certainly don't. I'm not really the type to hold or kiss my GF in public, or even hold hands for an extended amount of time. It doesn't mean I don't like her or that I'm trying to broadcast to other girls, it just makes me feel constricted...

Back