Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

two movies? jesus, you guys should have done something more fun...

atonement was.... i don't know. i fell asleep about an hour into it. never bothered to watch it again. lol

:popcorn:make sure you play with her hair. that might kickstart something.

:popcorn:make sure you play with her hair. that might kickstart something.
What do you think I am? An amateur? Done and done. She just left around ten. We both had a little too much fun with our separate friends last night so we had a lazy day. Watched a movie, got something to eat, hung around my house, had dinner with the fam(who love her), and went for a walk on the UB boardwalk looking across the water at Manhattan. Not a bad day, but I need to get some sleep for this job fair tomorrow at Rutgers.

What do you think I am? An amateur? Done and done. She just left around ten. We both had a little too much fun with our separate friends last night so we had a lazy day. Watched a movie, got something to eat, hung around my house, had dinner with the fam(who love her), and went for a walk on the UB boardwalk looking across the water at Manhattan. Not a bad day, but I need to get some sleep for this job fair tomorrow at Rutgers.

UB boardwalk? The fuck is that? Union Beach? You should've called me, we could've double dated, you bastardo!

yeah you don't want to show up at that job fair unrested, or nappy headed.
I was pressed and dressed in my suit. Met some people, got some info, and should be getting called for a few interviews next week. I can't wait to have a real job.

I figured you would, i just need a way to "nappy headed" in there for Rutgers.

So we started talking around May 16th. A little more than two weeks is taking it slow right? I think I beat my personal best of time between mutual interest and spending a night with each other.

I hold back from the spending a night with a chick like 2-3 days in.

Well Done.

Here's another girl's perspective:

Girl # 2 need to look Girl # 1 in the eyes and say "hey, i like your ex bf."
I Girl # 1 wants to be a biotch, Girl # 2 needs to knock her the hell out and say "you snooze, you lose, bitch".

But that's just me. Who cares if your ex knows her? And I agree with dacheat, I wear my rings on whatever fingers I feel like. It sounds like you guys are doing it right so far, take it slow and enjoy whatever happens.

Bumping this just to update. The last time we hung out was the night above. We still talk often but it's just been a little hectic with my interviews and her 2 jobs. Living an hour and a half from each other were obviously not just going to watch a movie or go to dinner then go home. It kind of needs to be an all day or at least half a day event.

I will say, as much as we talk I really feel the need to see her, which I translate into a good thing. Unfortunately she left for Myrtle Beach this morning for a week. So I have to wait until next week now...

do the 'little things' to keep you in her mind, but don't overdo it. best part about being apart is getting to hang out again later. woot!

Back