Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im gonna go out on a limb and say that your porbably a huge fan of anal insertion?!
most of the posts you make in regards to girl trouble have to do with slipping and putting it the wrong hole or,just doing it on purpose:D

i tried to rep ya for the above post,but i gotta spread first

I hate to be the one, but, no girl ever says this and means it. There is no confusion. People tear down walls and abandon their families to be with someone that they are into. Homes are wrecked and countries go to war over unbridled lust/attraction. If she's not into you, she's not, but she's too much of a coward. What is there to be confused about?
She just graduated school. Works three jobs, goes on interviews, has to decide if she wants a job in South Jersey or Myrtle Beach. Maybe overwhelmed is a better word. I'm probably being optimistic, but I think when things settle down we may continue.
Sounds pretty simple to me. It's probably because you spent three hours romancing her vag when all she wanted was to get brutally railed for 20 minutes. Next time try putting it in the wrong hole then shooting one on her back 15 sec. later. That'll impress her!;)
Who said I romanced it? I was drunk. Finishing was not an option. I hit it like bully who wanted her lunch money.

werd to everything you said, except this. :eek:

Cmon now. I keed, I keed:D

im gonna go out on a limb and say that your porbably a huge fan of anal insertion?!
most of the posts you make in regards to girl trouble have to do with slipping and putting it the wrong hole or,just doing it on purpose:D

i tried to rep ya for the above post,but i gotta spread first

Thanks. I'm not a fan of it. I just think it makes for good reading and good humor. I know you all had a chuckle.

She just graduated school. Works three jobs, goes on interviews, has to decide if she wants a job in South Jersey or Myrtle Beach. Maybe overwhelmed is a better word. I'm probably being optimistic, but I think when things settle down we may continue.

Ya. Overwhelmed does seem to fit better. That whole "confused" thing is the most commonly told and believed lie in the world.

Who said I romanced it? I was drunk. Finishing was not an option. I hit it like bully who wanted her lunch money.

You mean you beat that pussy up like it owed you money?

You mean you beat that pussy up like it owed you money?

i think he means more along the lines ... that now she does owe him money :ph34r:
I did beat that pussy up... and if I charged, she would owe me money. But I have a gift I want to share with the world. Well at least half of it. Actually probably about 1/4 of that 1/2. Haha

But in all seriousness, I haven't talked to her since she got back from Myrtle Beach. She ignored 2 texts asking if we could talk. I'll give her a ring tomorrow. If she doesn't pick up or respond in some way I'll be a little taken back to say the least.

I did beat that pussy up... and if I charged, she would owe me money. But I have a gift I want to share with the world. Well at least half of it. Actually probably about 1/4 of that 1/2. Haha

But in all seriousness, I haven't talked to her since she got back from Myrtle Beach. She ignored 2 texts asking if we could talk. I'll give her a ring tomorrow. If she doesn't pick up or respond in some way I'll be a little taken back to say the least.

Give her a ring:eek: Damn you move fast boy. Congratulations!! Slushy is getting engaged everyone! OMGZBBQROFLCOPTERLMFAO!?! :eek:

I don't know any girl that's ever said "i'm confused about what i want" when there wasn't another pony in the stable she was thinking about riding. just my .02... hope it works out though, maybe she is just overwhelmed

I don't know any girl that's ever said "i'm confused about what i want" when there wasn't another pony in the stable she was thinking about riding.
fucking :werd:

so which dude did she go to myrtle beach with? cause it wasn't you...

No. There is not necessarily another horse in the stable. This is just the blanket excuse when a girl doesn't have enough nuts to say she's not interested. I've dated girls that were nice, funny, hot, etc. but I just didn't feel right with. It's part of being mature. The difference is I either told them or just stopped answering their phone calls. "I'm confused" though, that just means, 'I'm not interested enough, and I don't have the sac to tell you"

I don't know any girl that's ever said "i'm confused about what i want" when there wasn't another pony in the stable she was thinking about riding. just my .02... hope it works out though, maybe she is just overwhelmed
Funny thing is, her family actually does have a horse.

No. There is not necessarily another horse in the stable. This is just the blanket excuse when a girl doesn't have enough nuts to say she's not interested. I've dated girls that were nice, funny, hot, etc. but I just didn't feel right with. It's part of being mature. The difference is I either told them or just stopped answering their phone calls. "I'm confused" though, that just means, 'I'm not interested enough, and I don't have the sac to tell you"
Possible. But not probable, I'm freaking awesome!! Haha.

I never actually called. Hung out with another girl last night. Cool chick, but IDK, I'm still hung up. Maybe I'll call her today. My biggest issue is the B and C. What I mean is, the last time we hung out was A. The situation now is D. I want to know how we got from one to the other.

Last edited:
i wouldn't call again, the ball is obviously in her court. let her stew it out. respond to her if she makes any effort or move...but i'd give her space or rope, whichever she turns it into.

Possible. But not probable, I'm freaking awesome!! Haha.

I never actually called. Hung out with another girl last night. Cool chick, but IDK, I'm still hung up. Maybe I'll call her today. My biggest issue is the B and C. What I mean is, the last time we hung out was A. The situation now is D. I want to know how we got from one to the other.

I dunno bud. It's for the best. People reach that point in their life where they just know. I can tell you after 5 minutes with a girl whether or not she is worth my time. 99% of the time, she will not be worth the trouble. You deserve a good start and a great girl who is uncontrollably enthusiastic about you. We are naturally attracted to girls who string us along like this. It's like we have something to prove to ourselves. We keep trying to convince ourselves it's not us. It is though. Fuck the B and C. Life goes on. Your brain will forget about her long before your cock will.

I dunno bud. It's for the best. People reach that point in their life where they just know. I can tell you after 5 minutes with a girl whether or not she is worth my time. 99% of the time, she will not be worth the trouble. You deserve a good start and a great girl who is uncontrollably enthusiastic about you. We are naturally attracted to girls who string us along like this. It's like we have something to prove to ourselves. We keep trying to convince ourselves it's not us. It is though. Fuck the B and C. Life goes on. Your brain will forget about her long before your cock will.

:ditto: if she does call you again.. don't pick up the phone the first time. wait at least two hours before calling you back. just my couple of pennies

ps.... what the hell is up with this --> :boff:???? lol

Rep for excited truth.

I haven't called Goth girl back. One of two things could have happened - that part of my brain started leaking desire for her, or she would have called back and my desire would have gone up. Either way, I win.

Guess what happened ?

Rep for excited truth.

I haven't called Goth girl back. One of two things could have happened - that part of my brain started leaking desire for her, or she would have called back and my desire would have gone up. Either way, I win.

Guess what happened ?

other girl called you back? just a stab in the dark.. do tell :popcorn:

You guessed wrong :) I get no callback, no apology, the memory fades as new things occupy.

The Celerity Body Mod Initiative is taking up most of my computing power these days.

Back