need opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

iv been thinkin bout painting my car...i got couple of colours in mind...i wanted simple at first and snow white came to mind and a smoke silver colour...but seen a skyline and loved the colour.,but i dont no how hard it would be to get...its nissans Bayside Blue paint code TV2....if anyone knows where i could get it or a price i would pay for it lemme no cause i really like the colour...im still open to other suggestions as well;)

Last edited:
Paint the car a color that your going to like to look at everyday

A paint and body shop would be a good place to start looking for a nissan color paint , Have you even talked to one ,

Go to the dealer and order the color you want !!!

Try the search button !!

only place near my area....i live in a small town.....is napa and its not exactly a 10 min drive to get there....i just wanted a ball park figrue on price and the nearest nissian dealer is 450 kms away

Well I would call and place an order with Nissan Dealership. No one will be able to tell you this in an accord chat forum. No matter where you live , it can be shipped to you . I would call the dealership !!!

yeah sounds rite i was just wonderin if anything had idea of it....ill just do as u say and call or find a nissan forum and ask around there or sumtin thanks anyway

i found where i can get the aint and it turns out its easy to get and on top of that its pretty cheap..looks like im goin to have a blue car hahah..does anyone else have rust problems on-94-97 accord? mine is bad on each quater panel and by the bootom on the doors on back..i was told this is a common but i dont no:huh:

I have 95 accord 2dr and never seen any rust, also I live where there is no snow and I never have to worry about the chemicals that melt it , so my car is completely rust free. If you live in a area with alot of snow then yeah youll see some rust, no car has rust problems from the manufacture. I bought a 88 accord from New York and that car was completely ate up with rust. No side skirts, rear fenders and rear bumper and door jams was nothing but a rust bucket. Good luck on the paint job !!

Back