Need opinions AC swap bracket.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red91efhatch

I can't decide which AC bracket to use, I'm swappong a B18a into an ef hatch, there are 2 i've seen one from innovative and one from hasport, if anyone has experience with either please chime in. I have a senden compressor.

I've got the Hasport. It's worked well. I think I have the Matsushita compressor but this bracket supposedly fits all of them with a baggie of extra spacers.

I had a bad experience trying to buy engine mounts from Innovative earlier this year. If they don't have the part in stock already, forget about it.

I've got the Hasport. It's worked well. I think I have the Matsushita compressor but this bracket supposedly fits all of them with a baggie of extra spacers.

I had a bad experience trying to buy engine mounts from Innovative earlier this year. If they don't have the part in stock already, forget about it.

Cool thanks, I bit the bullet and went for the Hasport unit as well... more expensive but hopefully it will be worth it.

Back