Need Opinions ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

irockstar818

Hey everyone i am looking for opinions on this one. I know i probably should have searched more extensively than i did but could not find anything. I have a 92 teg and it has a running ls b18a engine and i am looking for more power without sacrificing realiability. I am not looking to take to the track just extra power. My money is around $2700 before suspension (around 500) here are my options, 1) Use the existing ls and convert head to vtec? 2) buy a B18B and go turbo or some head work? 3) GSR swap non turbo. What is everyones take on this? Im upping for opinions and feedback soon? Does anyone have thiese current swaps in their da? satisified?

the ls is very boost friendly,,keep it and turbo

Why would you swap to a B18B before turbo? It's essentially the same motor that's already in there...

Ls Boost i did a dumbass thing and fcuk it up with a v-tec head i should have just stood at ls non v-tec and would have saved me aroun 400 for parts..and use that $400 for p.n.p. the head

just keep the ls and port and polish the head it would do good

Back