1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need opinions

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by SolPWR, Mar 11, 2004.

1. SolPWR

SolPWR Senior Member

Ok i want to sell my car and get a GTP. I know I leaving Honda and im kinda scared but i like these cars and need more seats. Anyway I need an opinion on how much I should sell my car for. 1994 Honda Del Sol Si, 104K, PW, Pioneer stereo(cd deck 4 speakers), I/H/E, MSD ignition, Sway&Strut bars all around, Nuespeed springs, NX dry

Others:
    1) near complete turbo kit (missing fuel pump, various fittings and lines) IC included with pipes

2) 4 15" wheels maybe with tires <- gotta buy new ones

I was thinking selling all this together at like a package deal (car$+turbo$+wheel$) or seperate these

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I dunno... 4 grand for the car...

All I know is if you get a GTP get a 98+, early 90s to 96 had only 225 hp, 97 was the first year of the changover to the 3.8 and 240 hp 280 ft lbs. But they might have had a bunch of problems since it was the first year of the new body.

Get a 98+ which run low 15s high 14s stock & then get a shift kit, shorten the SC pulley, CAI, exhaust, and you could hit mid 13s easy.

3. SolPWR

SolPWR Senior Member

exactly my plan! I looked into it and for about $1500 I can get close to 300Whp and easy 13's! im talking pulley, chip, Intake, exhaust, trans cooler, Shift kit, and cams! for $1500 and about 75whp gain! $20 per WHP is nice!

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

don't do it. fuck 90's GM cars. garbage.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted