need opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Ok i want to sell my car and get a GTP. I know I leaving Honda and im kinda scared but i like these cars and need more seats. Anyway I need an opinion on how much I should sell my car for. 1994 Honda Del Sol Si, 104K, PW, Pioneer stereo(cd deck 4 speakers), I/H/E, MSD ignition, Sway&Strut bars all around, Nuespeed springs, NX dry

Others:
1) near complete turbo kit (missing fuel pump, various fittings and lines) IC included with pipes

2) 4 15" wheels maybe with tires <- gotta buy new ones

I was thinking selling all this together at like a package deal (car$+turbo$+wheel$) or seperate these

I dunno... 4 grand for the car...

All I know is if you get a GTP get a 98+, early 90s to 96 had only 225 hp, 97 was the first year of the changover to the 3.8 and 240 hp 280 ft lbs. But they might have had a bunch of problems since it was the first year of the new body.

Get a 98+ which run low 15s high 14s stock & then get a shift kit, shorten the SC pulley, CAI, exhaust, and you could hit mid 13s easy.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 12 2004, 12:18 AM
Get a 98+ which run low 15s high 14s stock & then get a shift kit, shorten the SC pulley, CAI, exhaust, and you could hit mid 13s easy.

exactly my plan! I looked into it and for about $1500 I can get close to 300Whp and easy 13's! im talking pulley, chip, Intake, exhaust, trans cooler, Shift kit, and cams! for $1500 and about 75whp gain! $20 per WHP is nice!

Back