Need quick help please.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sapper

Just a new old guy
OK, I have a 94 Teg for a parts car is about to go away but the last thing I need is the wiring harness for the LS Swap into a 94 Del Sol. What exactly do I need? The harness had ABS, which I don't have on the Del Sol. The harness goes in the firewall and splits, one part to the ECU and the other, BIG spagetti mess goes across the behind the dash. I have the fuse box from the engine bay, etc. It had a fuse for ECU, so that worried me about starting to cut.

Do I need any wiring that runs behind the dash or can I cut all that and once it's out, just strip off the loom to get what I need.

Please help on this.
Casey

Well, after sleeping on this issue. I guess the question is, Do I need the harness going from the bay into the body? When all posts say "Needs wiring harness", are they just talking about the engine harness?

If so, Basically, I don't need the harness from the ECU to the bay, Right?

someone, anyone??

YOU JUST NEED THE ENGINE HARNESS. you do not need the car harness. the engine harness will plug in to you del sols body harnees, providing it is obd1

YOU JUST NEED THE ENGINE HARNESS. you do not need the car harness. the engine harness will plug in to you del sols body harnees, providing it is obd1
Yes it's OBD I. Thankyou. Guess I will start the build and get rid of this car in my garage.

Need any wet and muddy parts... LOL

Back