need shifter cable 97-01 honda prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you sure cause i called honda and they said it wont? ....have you done it befor with these cables?
well the reason i say it will work, is i know when you put a h22a prelude motor in a civic, you can use any year cables from a 1990+ accord or 1992+ prelude.so i dont know why it wouldnt work for you, but thats all im basing it own, so i guess you might need to wait for more feed back

thanks for the new info

there is nothing really wrong with the info you provided.... but i mean logically if you were to do a H/F swap into a EF/Crx/EG.... they are much shorter of a car... not to mention you would be installing your own shifter assembly... thus you can put it damn wherever you please.... and cutting holes in the fire wall to make such a connection....

but i mean if someone needed direct fit you wouldnt wanna spend extra money then ya should have to...

there is nothing really wrong with the info you provided.... but i mean logically if you were to do a H/F swap into a EF/Crx/EG.... they are much shorter of a car... not to mention you would be installing your own shifter assembly... thus you can put it damn wherever you please.... and cutting holes in the fire wall to make such a connection....

but i mean if someone needed direct fit you wouldnt wanna spend extra money then ya should have to...
yea, the new info for me was that the accord and prelude are different lengths

Back