need some advic on my girl ? ‹(•¿•)›

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am literally going to school to find and meet an attractive rich girl to take care of me. So far it hasn't happened. But I am going to be a stay at home dad. I don't care what anyone says. I'll have all the time in the world for my projects and my little 'uns.

I am literally going to school to find and meet an attractive rich girl to take care of me. So far it hasn't happened. But I am going to be a stay at home dad. I don't care what anyone says. I'll have all the time in the world for my projects and my little 'uns.

I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out...but isn't that a little backwards? Power to you though!

don't know if you would consider this the same but that's what i'm gonna be doing too:D my girlfriend was in the middle of finishing up her RN when she got pregnant with our son. She was ready to start school again then got pregnant with our daughter... Anyway, I'm in the process of becoming a Correctional Officer so on my salary i'll be able to pay off all the bills, buy a new house, and put her to finish school. She's gonna work towards going past RN and getting up to Nurse Practitioner so when she's done with that, I get to quit my job, take care of the house and kids, build motors and do swaps to make side money, and just play when ever I feel like it :D:D:D goodluck on your quest to find her :thumbsup:

to the OP, quit crying...you'll be sorry if she says 'Oh, me buying stuff bothers you. I'm sorry. I'll stop buying you stuff from now on' because I want to save this relationship... Then what? you're stuck with the same pussy, no money, no new clothes, and a slow ass car...

I wish you fathered my kids... I don't mind going out and working, I just need a career. :) I'm smart just not rich... yet.

just like everyone has been saying.

Have a one on one talk and get things cleared up.

If she doesn't like it than cut your losses.
Last thing you need is for things to end up bad and then
her coming back at you with "I only lent him money for ---"

then again, a girl thats willing to buy you things. That's one of
those rare things you see now a days :)

Back