Need some advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i guess just get witch car you like better i still stand by what i said

ok, well the sob sold the teg anyway. so i got the prelude. and im looking at buying the engine off the link u gave me the other night. I wanna get the h22a 00-01 (euro R) complete change over. Does that sound good?? Lemme know

ok, well the sob sold the teg anyway. so i got the prelude. and im looking at buying the engine off the link u gave me the other night. I wanna get the h22a 00-01 (euro R) complete change over. Does that sound good?? Lemme know
no,, you cant use a complete change over id get a obd1 h22a. that way you dont have to mess with changing the wiring. all you need is the motor trans and ecu the rest will take custom parts

ok, and i dont really know or understand this obd stuff, so how do i know what 1 to get? (motor,tranny,ecu) can u go look on that link and tell me which one(s)?

on a h22a if its a 1992-1995 its obd1 96+ is obd2

ok cool thanks. so besides what come with all that, what else will i need? parts wise

your gona need new axles new shifter and shift linkage, new motor mounts,and your gona have to run a few new extra wires.

Back