need some advice....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
well, i wouldnt actually call it a problem.....

long story short, was fucking around with the personals on the net...
and met this cute blonde two months out here in cali from chicago....

met up last sunday night for some drinks, hit it off well....
she is a very moral, and upstanding person...not typical of the "Fast" girls
i usually go for.
supposed to goto Tony's (expensive seafood joint) tonite on an official "date"

coo coo right?

not really.

this other chick that i was talking to on the personals....decides to email me this monday. we are talking and whatnot...suddenly the conversation turns to sex.
she had a half day off from work, and invites me over for a blow job .....
she said i got her so worked up, she had to get off....

i was hesitant, because this chick does have some substance to her, and i like what she was about....so she kinda got scared off after she said it....and didnt really push the issue. altho, im sure if i pressed i coulda hit.

long story even longer, i was hesistant about calling this chick up. she gave me her #.....so im thinking, ya she is smart, has substance to her...but could be a ho?

plus she was not as cute as the first one in her pics....looked kinda heavyset....

so curiosity got the better of me last night, and i was like fuckit. even if she is a boog-a-woof, i still wanna meet her. i just got off a 8 month nightmare relationship and am not lookin to jump back it. a good friend that i can get along with is cool for me.

so i call her up. both of us were hesitant to meet each other, not sure really what to expect. drive up to her house in hermosa.....THREE blocks from the beach i might add (scooooooooooore...oooh ya /family guy)
and i was talkin to her on my cell and she was tellin me how to get to her house....

when all of a sudden i see this HOT fucking blonde with shoulder length hair (ala jennifer anniston style) sitting on the porch on her cell.....but didnt get a good look at her. had to park down the street ....so as im walking up...my fucking jaw drops. she looks NOTHING like her pics. face looks like the typcial hermosa beach blonde, body was nothing short of perfect. wasnt "tweeker thin" but, fuck...i got pretty high standards and was good to go in my book.

long story even longer, we talk, walk down to the beach and really hit it off.

wind up spending the night and getting the blowjob of a lifetime : )
man can she suck cock....and im not just saying that either. man can she suck cock....

so heres the dillema. the second chick is hotter than the first. i hit it off with the second chick, cuz she is so like my type.....

but the first chick, is so what i always wanted to date. a "moral-istic" girl....

second chick, has the potential to be a heartbreaker, even tho im not even 1/10 close to looking for love. first chick is like a puppy dog.

what do i do?

im lost.

good sex and a fun time with the potential of a decent relationship? the second chick has alot going on for her in her head....but, sucked my cock on the first date, and was most likely going to fuck me after talking to me on emails for only a few days if i woulda pushed it.

or, the loyal housewife....

im still deciding. wanna chill with the second one more, and try and call her out to see if she really is a ho or not worth my time.....

and dating two girls at once is NOT an option. i decided to start back in school in the spring time, and just quit my job. so the bling bling just isnt there. and both chicks are college graduates, and both make bank. so dating one or the other, even casually is all i can do financially.....you guys know how it is.....goto dinner, go get food, go out to fuck around, shit like that. i like spending money.

cliff notes?

sorry, if ur interested read the story.

2nd chick is hotter, and can suck a mean dick
1st chick is going back to chicago eventually.

pissedofvote: 2

plus, i might add....

the second chick is quick witted like myself, and i never met a girl in real life that could take all of my shit i throw out, and give it back to me.....
that pretty much floored me about her. she is as big of a shit talking bullshitter as i am lol

i love to talk shit and be funny, and most girls cant keep up with a good conversation with me that is pretty funny and intelligent at the same time......

she can. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 21 2003, 10:50 AM
2nd chick is hotter, and can suck a mean dick
1st chick is going back to chicago eventually.

pissedofvote: 2

but what if in 6 months to a year from now, i fall for this chick and vice versa....
she has the potential to cause mad drama like my ex .....

the first one would never leave me.....

is this a classic case of "tony dishing it out, but not being able to take it" type situation with the second chick, if problems should arise?

You don't have to date both of them... just hangout with them both at different times. Test em see what they really are. And honestly if your not looking for love then I would just go with the second one. The puppy dog thing can get real addicting I know.

I see nothing wrong with dating girl #1 tonight to see what happens. Maybe there won't be any chemistry betweent the two of you. In any case, especially since you just got out of another relationship, don't rush to settle down yet with either of them.

Maybe she's really not a ho and got really horny!!! Chic's get horny too.....Just not generally as horny as we are. But then she could have the Nympho syndrome.

Nympho syndrome=great sex and lots of it=you can't trust her

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Nov 21 2003, 10:59 AM
Yea, if she's going to chicago then I wouldn't waste my time. And it REALLY is a waste of time

eh... I think that Tony needs to date different girls at this point. He needs a basis for comparison. How else will he know what he wants? in the ideal mate? So girl #1 being in Chicago is a great way to have a no strings attached date.

Girl #2 sounds great, but I would be wary of a girl that's so easy. Not having any hangups is good, but will she stay content in a long term relationship?

ya but i gotta shell out buckoo bucks tonite for dinner for girl #1.....

and girl #2 is talking about coming home from the bars early to meet up with me....

im thiniking of telling girl #1 i got food poinsening last night.....

i kinda sorta allready know what i want 99sigal....i mean im 28 shit. lol.
but, in a way i dont.

and girl #1....she lives in an apartment that is on the water front with a nice ocean view. :p

either way tho, im cool. im so not looking for anything serious right now....that there is no way i could fuck it up by falling for either one.

just wondering what would be the right thing to do, if my initial assumptions about each girl are correct.....

either way, i must make this statement. CALI GIRLS FUCKING SUCK !!!!!!!!!

every single girl i ever dated....seriously......has been a mid-west or east coast transplant. cali girls for the most part.....and i know this is a false generalization....but are so....lame, and boring and....not down to earth as women from other parts of this country are.

you guys out there got NO idea how good you got it.....and if Ray comes online today, im sure he will back my ass up as well, in me making that statement.....

[either way, i must make this statement. CALI GIRLS FUCKING SUCK !!!!!!!!!

every single girl i ever dated....seriously......has been a mid-west or east coast transplant. cali girls for the most part.....and i know this is a false generalization....but are so....lame, and boring and....not down to earth as women from other parts of this country are.

you guys out there got NO idea how good you got it.....and if Ray comes online today, im sure he will back my ass up as well, in me making that statement....] :worthy:

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

Even so, my vote is soooooooo with girl #2. Come on man, this is an easy one. Bangin bod, great mind, sucks a mean dick.

Duh. :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 21 2003, 12:03 PM
ya but i gotta shell out buckoo bucks tonite for dinner for girl #1.....

But who chose the restaurant? I'm guessing that was you. Then that was your fault. Well your call, but if you break the date with her totally, just remember that for later on, when you are in the mood to girl bash. Your date tonight with girl #1 might be the highlight of her trip. I'm sure that she is realistic about tonight not being a love connection. I still think it would be nice to keep the date, but not is such an upscale way. If girl #2 is so special, she can wait. Plus you definitely don't want to rush into another serious relationship... seeing girl #2 tonight will just show her that you have nothing else to do tonight. Don't you be so easy with your time. Let her chase you a little bit, the good times will last longer that way...

Dont be stupid, just a few weeks ago you were ranting on and on about how your gonna play every girl you meet, now you get the chance of a lifetime to get double the play and your passing it up? i dont see what the dillemma is, looks like your all talk, if you ask me, when it comes to girls, you can always have your cake and eat it too, even if you get caught, lie. So what? play or get played man, dont be stupid.

Dude... You gotta make a Paris Hilton style vid of the second chick, just so we can see how... Green... she can be. ;) No cock in the shot, please, though.

Back