need some advice??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey wassupguys? well today im bringing you a headache!! hahaha..well im just about to get swapped a gsr engine into mah mah civic,,but this guy from school showed up today with tis deal he is trying to sale his lude 93...wit only 116k miles...he asking about $3000 so now im just dealing if i should buy the lude and let the lude be mah project car and use the civic as dd...or get the gsr instead and get some other car for dd??? please give me some advice...i dont know what to do!!!!!

get what you want, what you'll feel the most comfortable driving

the civic is light
the civic w/ GSR is light and fast
the prelude is a pig, its heavy and you never said what model Lude it is.. so i dont know what engine its coming with

does either chassis have rust?
if so don't bother building it

there's no reason a gsr powered civic can't be a DD
the same goes for a prelude

my b16 hatch is a dd.. works fine for me.. ..

Grab the prelude. They are pretty. o.o One way or another you'll have two good platforms to work with. My personal preference would be to build the prelude, but if not, civics are fun too. It's good to have two cars in case one is down. I never got any work done because I couldn't have my car down for more then a couple hours most of the time, even on the weekend. >.<

problem with preludes is finding aftermarket parts for it, they are out there it usually takes a little looking. where as parts for the civic will be much easier to find. what it all really comes down to is which one do you like more? when you picture yourself driving which one do you picture yourself in?

i know both of then are great...but im just thinkin of gettin one as project..what i mean by this is taking rear seat out..basicly light way roll cage full suspension... for any of these cars..but if i go lude i will go all motor...if i go civic will be turbo even thought is gonna take more time to accomplish the civic build.... here goes mah civic as it is right now!

Attachments

• nite.jpg
    nite.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 112
Naturally aspirated parts seem to be easier to find for the prelude from what I remember.. I'm not a hundred percent sure about that, though. Anyway, naturally aspirated prelude ftw!

Sorry. Had to throw that in there. But, as posted above, no matter what parts are going to be easier to find for the civic, and even if you swapped in the gsr engine, parts for that are all over the place as well.

since no one asked yet the engine in the prelude h22 h23 or f?

Dont really know cuz when i asked the owner he didnt know..so ima find out tomorrow and perhaps ima get some pics!!!!!!:rolleyes:

thats not really necessary with the choices listed above

2 twin cams, one sohc
one of the twins will say vtec, the other won't

Back