need some advise on which girl to choose pics included

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hang out with both of them. dont let anything get too serious
they are both under 21, never mind 23, and therefore have not gotten even into the drunken bar slut phase, let alone through it
neither one of them will be even remotely the same person in 4 years
getting serious with either one of them right now would be a complete waste of time for everyone involved, including the people on this board who are going to have to read the drama thread about it later

who cares you can have em both aparently. just don't let them know about one and other

hang out with both of them. dont let anything get too serious
they are both under 21, never mind 23, and therefore have not gotten even into the drunken bar slut phase, let alone through it
neither one of them will be even remotely the same person in 4 years
getting serious with either one of them right now would be a complete waste of time for everyone involved, including the people on this board who are going to have to read the drama thread about it later
True story. I "loved" an 18/19 year old while doing the bar thing myself. I got over it right as she was getting into it. And we all know how that one ended.

But like Injen said, pick one and send the other my way.

who cares you can have em both aparently. just don't let them know about one and other

:werd:

In a few years they're both going to be heavy into the bar/party scene and probably won't want a serious relationship. Just donk 'em both while you can get away with it...

Not that kind of donk, you silly goose you! :ghey:

Oh by the way, the Donk has migrated to CT and I saw my first set of 30" wheels today on an escalade.

yes thats what he meant... put REALLY large wheels on them both :bash:
i know thats not what he meant...i was just being a dick

Not that kind of donk, you silly goose you! :ghey:
you thpelled it wrong...your the thilly gooth:D

Oh by the way, the Donk has migrated to CT and I saw my first set of 30" wheels today on an escalade.
i saw my first down in GA..about 5 years ago-it was a cadi..metallic green-with orange interior..tv's in the headrests and visors.and a mural in memory of someone on the trunk lid...had some big ol spinners-and 4 guys cruisin down the highway smokin a blunt...i was amazed

If its purely about looks I would say do your best to get them both and then move on.

They are both young though and women equate sex with love so just be careful not to hurt anyone. Course if you can be honest, sleep with them both, and move on, more power to you. Nothing wrong with letting a girl know your are after the booty...

Ultimately though, find some older girls, they are less trouble. Those two could be time bombs...

:werd:

In a few years they're both going to be heavy into the bar/party scene and probably won't want a serious relationship. Just donk 'em both while you can get away with it...

:spin:

A man after my own mind...

damn,,there was this 27 year old i wanted hardvore when i was 16...
now if only she hadnt moved away..ida fucked her hardcore

Back