need some cruzin tunes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey guys im throwin together a cd for cruzin to school and stuff, my school is 3 hours away and back curvy roads... so i need some clasic rock good stuff. like i have ZZ Top, and skinard... wut else... <_<

don't forget about 'one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer' by george thorogood... hell, he's got a lot of good stuff out there...

janis joplin, jimi hendrix (he has an EXCELLENT blues cd) 'red house' one of my favorite songs by him, and who can forget the rolling stones? or... LED ZEPPELIN?

c'mon now. :p

ac/dc- back in black (best metal album evar) / highway to hell/ dirty deeds done dirt cheap

led zepplin- greatest hits vol 1 and 2

guns n roses- appetite for destruction

i have a ton more, but t hats a start.

YES thank you Star, i love that song its the best ever, i was drawing a blank on the name and singer tho..

Only Blanco has any comprehension of music here.

Yardbirds, Sabbath... good good... Bad Company? Oh barf me out the door. Why not put in some Kansas while you're at it ?

Rush. Tom Sawyer.
Yes. Starship Troopers.
Canned heat. On the road again
Bowie/ Stardust.
Beatles. Walrus
Steppenwolf. Magic Carpet Ride
Fleetwood mac. Tusk
AC/DC: Pretty much anything. Thunderstruck is my choice.
King Crimson. Thela hun Jungeet
Moody Blues
Yngwie Malmsteen
Blue Oyster Cult

My god the list in my head... DAMN

-> Steve

Slow Ride by Foghat!!! best cruisn' song ever

GNR
The Doors
Led Zep
The Who
Bob Marley

newer good music
sublime

Try this new band called Skindred, they are this new band from th UK and they rock

Can we some add Boston and Queen to that list.
That'll bring some feel good, sing-along tunes to the ride.

:fosho:

Bohemian Rhapsody.... nuff said .... that just has to be there... for the single best build of any song to date... and its what.... 30 yrs old???

Golden Earing-Radar Love
Chris Issak-Wicked Game

Anything bob seger, anything steppenwolf, anything queen, some rush is also good, just don't really know the names of all the songs, because I have the greatest hits.

Back