need some feedback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
me and a buddy of mine started a website and i need some feedback. heres a link to the website: midwestMinis :: Home

tell me what you like and dont like about it. i did the artwork and the home page part of it and my buddy did the templates for the sub-pages. all links SHOULD be functional. if not, blame my buddy for that. anyways, thanks for the remarks!

looks good. I couldn't find any links to click. Also there should be more hooters girls on it

theres "hot spots" on the home page. for example, where it says "forum", if you take your mouse and go over it, and if you click that "hot spot" it will take you to the forum.

One thing I found just a little irritating.. Is if you go to Midwest Minis:: Dedicated to the culture and lifestyle of the midwest minitruck scene. (the front page) you get a pic that says "click to enter". Simple enough. Click it, Enter, Then you have another page, little news, updates, yada yada.. Fine, but then you have to click again to get somewhere. I think you should mix the front page with the MidwestMinis.net :: Home page and make it all one. Being that its a forum, you should probably emphasize the Forum link a little more.. Kind of Up there hiding.

Nothing detrimental, but does make a speedbump in the experience.

And I know you guys are brand spanking new, but you should start filling out the tech section with at least some basic stuff.. Frame notching, body dropping, tubbing, suspension, bagging, hydrolics.. At least a basic once over of several subjects to kick off the tech section.. Or, remove it all together and add it into the forum itself.

Just my two cents. Take it or leave it.

yeah we currently are looking for people to submit tech articles. my buddy wanted me to make that main page (click to enter page)...

Back