need some help asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2006crxtuner

So here is my prob. guys......I recently swapped in a b16a swap into my crx and everything ran perfect for about two months. But just the other week when making my commute back home. (1.5 hr drive) The battery light on my dash turned on, then would just kinda flicker a little bit. But when i pressed the gas it would flicker then go away, and then when i started to cruise again it would turn back on. So it was weird because sometimes it would turn on and sometimes it wouldn't. But just the other day on my way home from the gym at night, I noticed that the problem got really bad. And the lights really dimmed and then all my lights outside and inside (dash and all that) just turned off. So im guessing its the alternator right? The battery is pretty new, bought about a month ago. Also if I were to jump it to get it started, would it die on me on the road? BC I have another alternator at my parents house. Its just an hour and a half away. So would I make it or should i just catch a ride home?

the ground on the battie mite not have a good ground or ur wiring is touching ground. i had the same thing happen to my eclipse. so i just went through the hole intire wining and i found the problem it was touching ground. so if u want u can try that.

Back