need some help here... i'm extremely pissed off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eh, he's on my ignore list now.. so he can go fuck himself, if he can get it up

You people actually use the ignore list? lol! I just have to see what everyone is saying. haha!

back on topic guys. 'Totalburnout' chill out man. you see the guys pissed so why make it even worse? If your gonna be here to bash just get out of his thread.

EG6SIR. hey man sorry that happened to your chick. though totalburnout has a point not get into some serious trouble. I would prolly be thinking the same way if that happened to my girl. Just dont let it get to your head. After a couple days once you cool off i would say let it go. NOW,if he does it again.....................find him,fuck him up enough to where you cant recognize him and bash his SUV. Let him know not to mess with YOUR girl EVER.

that is all.

for the record i neva wus good in engrish class .lol

Last edited:
''you must not loose you temper grasshoppa"..chin chang choo......(chinese outro) lol

Reason # ________________________ Cali sucks
...............................number

Mad libs !

I agree with Silverchild. Wait until you chill out and make a decision, but if he ever does it again fucking kill him. Although, any straight male in your place would be ready to take a life or two... I'll pray he gets hit by a bus for you =P

Your girlfriend should get a handgun permit so she can defend her life.

Oh wait, California doesn't allow that. Sorry.

Your girlfriend should get a handgun permit so she can defend her life.

Oh wait, California doesn't allow that. Sorry.

Its funny because its true. Now on a more serious note just step back and think about it, if you ever did find him shit would not go over well for you. Thats the way it always goes.

well, just as i figured.. the cops here dont do shit.. they said "we cant really do anything, he's just an asshole and he'll get what he deserves".. and yes he will.. i can promise you that

well, just as i figured.. the cops here dont do shit.. they said "we cant really do anything, he's just an asshole and he'll get what he deserves".. and yes he will.. i can promise you that

you didnt think they were actually going to try were you? Cops suck when it comes to those kind of things.

its a full moon tonight, everyone is crazy... before i posted this i went and mailed a package and saw what looked to be a homicide scene.. street was blocked off and police tape up.. and my GF has been hearing sirens in her neighborhood all night

1) teach your girlfriend to drive and put him into her ass so he has to pay.
2) give girlfriend taser

now, i understand there were other people in the car. but, think about this. you're pissed off because of what SHE told you. perhaps there IS more. I'm not saying there is, but c'mon. I've pissed people off on the road more to get back at them for being idiots, but just ONE stop sign and a complete stop doesn't equate that to me. maybe her driving incredibly slow, blocking him in, and THEN making a complete stop... now that's something I'd do intentionally to make him angry...

the opposite side of this: Good on you for wanting to hurt someone who'd even THINK about hitting a woman. I wish I'd had that when someone actually smacked me in the face. I had my husband sit there and tell me 'you deserved it' I looked at him and kicked him in the balls. Then he goes 'What's that for?' I told him, 'You deserved it for not trying to kill him for hitting me, you asshole.'

ok... so yea. I hope you find him... and if you want him whacked... gimme a call.

uhm, just because a law says i can't have a handgun, does that mean i can't do it anyway? there's a perfectly working AR-15 right here.

her family is nuts.. once her dad finds out.. oh shit.. hes already been to prison for killing someone.. hes was stabbed 17 times once and is still kickin.. OG gangsta.. lol

yea, that's my buddy jughead. we can't know his real name or we'll get shot. the crazy thing is... the cops only watch him cuz even they are scared of him. haha

by the way, when are we all gonna hang out?

Back