Need some help please!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nhat179

I got Honda Accord 1994 4Dr with Predule DOHC VTEC Engine M/T, and some mod:

- MSD Ignition system
- AEM CAI
- Nitrous Oxide

The problem is, i started the car, it just ran about 6 feet and stop, after that i tried to start it and nothing goin on. Then, i check out the spark plug, there is no ignition, no fuel .... Can anyone help me? Thanks alot for your time.

ECU PROBLEMS , are you getting a check engine light ?
is the motor turning over ?
you have an h22a1 ???

- I got check enigne light
- the motor turn over but cannot start
- I got H22A1.

If this is ECU Problem, do you have any solution for me? Thank alot for your time.

you need to get a code out of the ecu , under neath the glove box door , there are 2 orange plugs, unplug the one with 2 wires, the other one should have 3 wires. take out the plug with2 wires and using a paperclip or a piece of wire jump the 2 terminals and that will cause the check engine light flash , well after jumping the plug , turn the ignition on to acc. the check engine light should begin to flash , read the flashes by the first number will be slow flashes and the 2nd number of the code will be the faster flash, do this and let me know what you come up with , when there is a long pause between the flash , then the codes restart over . or there may be more than one code .

you need to get a code out of the ecu , under neath the glove box door , there are 2 orange plugs, unplug the one with 2 wires, the other one should have 3 wires. take out the plug with2 wires and using a paperclip or a piece of wire jump the 2 terminals and that will cause the check engine light flash , well after jumping the plug , turn the ignition on to acc. the check engine light should begin to flash , read the flashes by the first number will be slow flashes and the 2nd number of the code will be the faster flash, do this and let me know what you come up with , when there is a long pause between the flash , then the codes restart over . or there may be more than one code .

Thanks alot buddy. I will try it tomorrow and let you know!

Back