need some help wit 00si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiR2000

Car drains my battery i replace da battery and da alternator and it still fuks up, ill be driving and da car just shuts down on me feels like i got a kill swich.

i'd get a volt meter and make sure the alternator is doing its job... then i'd go back and start thinking of the last things i did on the car that might have made a short circuit or if some lights are staying on, etc, etc... did you wire something up wrong? is what i would be asking myself...

It would be a lot easier to help you if I didnt have to decipher the damn sentance you tried to make.

Seriously, is it that hard to spell THE...

But anyway. I'm not sure how the current from the alternator flows on a Civic but when my Camaro was doing the same thing it turned out that a simple $0.20 Fan fuse that blew and cut off the flow. I have know idea who engineered a fan fuse to be the breaking point for an alternator but I'd like the money and time I spent unnecisarily replacing parts back from them. Moral of the story CHECK ALL FUSES FIRST.

Back