need some help with a tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
well here i go. i know i'm gonna get the usual "you should never get a girls name tattoo'd on you" well i went against everybody and did get my wifes name tattoo'd on my arm. and now 3 yrs later, we are getting divorced. well i still got this big ass heart on my arm with her name in it. i need some ideas on how to cover it or change it some how. let me know what you guys can come up with. here are some pics of it -
Family094.jpg

Family096.jpg

lmmfao. you asshat. lol

option 1: meet another girl named rachael.
option 2: have a daughter and name her rachael.
option 3: draw a circle with a line through it (like no left turn... no rachael)
option 4: go get it removed.

tattoo the word "Fuck" above it, and when you get back together with Rachel (Never happen ? HAH) you can do a third one that say "I wanna"

Just fill it in with something, and never do words of any kind again. Actually, come to think of it, never get another tattoo, dummy.

Cover it up with aonther one...

That thing on my left forearm is a cover-up...can't really tell unless you look up close

Also, because its just an outline/not much solid black, it should cover up nicely

21.jpg

Just get a big thick bar that covers up her name and leave the rest :) just kidding. Well, do some researching, and maybe go see a tattoo artist and see what he/she can do with it.

Like hosmer said, get a cover up. Or you could just get the heart sharp filled. Im not sure how great that would look though. Just an idea though.

laser removal is getting cheaper...

or just cut with razor, fill with black ink, repeat till its gone...
depending on your mind set this could be considered "therapy" by some...

one guy i knew had one of those deals and would put his cig butts out on the name everytime...
but he was twisted...

How about you just leave it to remind you of your past, both good and bad, so you remember not to make the same mistakes and cherish the good memories. ...or is that too idealistic?

this kid i know is getting his last name over some words he doesnt want anymore. then a sword in the background to cover up whatever is still visible.

Its hard to work with that tattoo.. Maybe a gothic cross kinda thing for a complete cover up..

tattoo3.jpg

I've never liked big black tatts.. I'm more into the intricate ones.

go talk to a tattoo shop and see what they come up with
it IS their job after all

You dont have to get it lasered you can get it acid treated. My dad started to get his tattoo acid treated but because he has diabities he couldnt finish it. It takes about 3-4 treatments to remove it completly. Check into that or go to a really good artist and have it covred.

Back