Need Some Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

This is whats happening. While i'm driving in any gear when i let off the gas i hear and can feel a clunk clunk clunk. If i coast in nuteral it doesn't happend and if i'm in gear and my foots on the gas it doesn't happend either. If i'm in gear and coasting it's kinda loud and i can feel it in the steering wheel. If i hit the brake it kinda stops but not really but once i go down to 5mph it gets load again. Anyone have any clue what it could be. Is it the axles. Thats the only thing i can come up with because it seams when ever there is presure up front (weither gas or braking presure) its not really there but when i'm coasting in gear it bad. And the noise speeds up and slows down with the rotation speed or the wheel

i was having the same problem and it was my cv's going bad, but usually u can tell if its on one side or the other, they usually dont go out at the same time, hope that helps

why don't you take your wheels off and inspect everything. you can check the cv boots, your rotors, and make sure everything is tightened down.

9 out of 10 times it is the boot, mine went like the first month after my first set of axles then I went with rebuilt GSR axles and never had a problem since. Inspect them yourself, if there is a problem you can replace the boot yourself but I would take it to a professional axle replacement shop, they are cheap to replace anways.

Milan

spend the extra money and go with some RAXLES. i've already gone through 2 oem axles and i think one of the ones i have on now is starting to go. if i had the money i would buy some raxles.

Back