Need some help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigtymer

Im looking to buy a 92 civic hb and i have a question i hope can be answered. It has a built gsr bottom end and a b16 head, b16 tranny and turbo. Is that good??

lmao, as long as its running and not knocking or smoking or grinding gears then the motor and tranny is good yeah

yeah the compression will be high

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback,Clean Title, good tages till 9 of 2010 it has a built gsr bottom end and b16 head, b16 tranny, turbo, gready catback exhaust, gready turbo timer, gsr black leather seats,the motor has arias inverted dome pistons, scat gsr integra h beam rods, crower springs and tit retainers, crower valves, crower stage 2 turbo cams, arp b16 main stud kit, rc 550 injectors, AEM cam gears, stage 3 racing clutch, Red valve cover with cut outs for the cam gears, carbon fiber duckbill, full wings west lip kit, full coilover suspension, perfect si wheels with no curb marks,this car has power windows also, and a auto page alarm, it is very quick i have reciepts for everything done to the motor, SOUND GOOD??

So i guess what im asking is, is the power/performance going to be there??

Ok, i'd also like to get your opinion on 1 more thing....

98 Acura Integra GS-R 5-speed, 89,000mi, AC just charged, Power everything

Engine: B18C1(Rare) Very powerful and fun great gas mileage

Fresh oil change with Mobil 1 (synthetic only)

Short shift kit

AEM cold air intake

DC headers

Tokoko blue coilovers in the rear and aftermarket in the front

Newer Yokohama s- Drive tires up front and proxes4 in the rear

New Parts in last 4 months:
Rebuilt Transmittion
Timing Belt
All new drive belts
Water pump
Vtec seal
Distributor seal
And valve cover seal
Spark plugs.
WHAT CAR SOUNDS BETTER TO YOU??

first the 98 gsr b18c1 is not rare. and i mean the 92 civic would be faster but if it was me i would want the gsr because of the low miles and it sounds like a close to a un touched car compared to the other

well lets just say that the civic is on a good tune and it raced the 98 integra , the civic would rape it by miles

Ok, and 1 more option for me is.....

What i have for sale is a 94 civic hatchback with 120k on the car and about 60k on the motor and tranny. The motor is a h22a4 with a header intake msd wires after market fuel pressure regulator and gauge hasport motor mounts etc. Its a super fun and very fast car i just need money. The car is super fast and very clean it has adjustable coil overs and Tokico Struts rear disk brake conversion.

In terms of speed it's going to go:

(Fastest) Turbo Civic - H22 Civic - Integra GS-R (Slowest)

Any of them would probably be fine choices (assuming the turbo Civic and H22 Civic are well put together), but the GS-R is going to be the most reliable...

It wouldn't be hard to put a turbo on the GS-R. They make all kinds of bolt-on turbo kits for B-series engines. As for how much power it will make though, we can't really answer that...to many variables...

Back