Need Some Help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jomarlin123

K-5eRiEs Is ThE 5HiT.....
Stolen Integ. Need Some Help!!!!

Hey guys how yah doing, Im just here now to ask some of yous for help in finding the Responsible person who stole one of my crew member car. It was a Green Integra gsr shell, with red Tenzo R bucket, ls vtec high compresion Motor, Valve cover was chromed, 2bottles of Nitrous Color blue the car had everything you could imaging, We found the chassy thrown in Longfellow and jenning st in the Bronx if any of you guys have idea let me knoe at least by finding one part we could find the rest you will be greatlly rewarded .As for the thief if we find out who is it is going to get it BAD they stole the cAR FROM THE WRONG PERSON WE MIGHT HAVE IDEAS WHO SOME OF THE GUYS ARE BUT WE CANT POINT FINGERS WITHOUT INVESTIGATING FIRST THIS ARE SOME PIC OF HOW THE CAR LOOKS NOW .wISH I HAD THE BEFORE EVEN SOME OF YOU GUYS WOULD CRY WITH WAT THEY TOOK.

Last edited:
punctuation works wonders for ease of readability. that and the caps lock key is next to the "a" key onn your keyboard.

that is all

Back