Need some input

81 Toyota 4x4

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCK. I might go ahead and give him an offer on the 81.

here's another that I talked to a guy about.

001.jpg

This needs a bit of work though: Idler arm, front seal, transfer case seal, front hub needs re-packed.

He got hit by a deer, and it left a minor dent in driver's door, but it has more rust than the other. The strip where the welding is on the driver's side of the bed is rusted in a thin strip pretty much along the whole side.

The 81 has had a lot of rebuilding done recently, and runs PERFECTLY.

I met and talked to the lady that owned the truck before. It was driven no more than once a month for 9 years while the family had it. Her son had it before. It's been in their family it's entire life until this guy bought it. She still had a copy of the vehicle history report from when she sold it to the guy that's selling it right now, 7 months ago.

Just... no. Stop. Don't talk about it. Go buy it. Then talk about it. :p

LOL. I want my dad to take me, but he says he's busy. Course it's like 10 minutes from my house, and I don't see why he can't take a 45 minute break to help me out----asshole.

w00t! We're going today, hopefully in about an hour or so. Let's see how it goes! I'm going to have my dad drive it too.

Yeah man im with Battle Pope on this. Up here in the NW that truck would have already been sold! Hope you have alot of fun with it.

Getting the Vehicle History Report right now...

Well, here's the news. The bitch lied to me and to him 7 months ago. I got the report and it actually has 164,227. But still, that's nothin.

It's mine for $1,700. :ph34r:

Good man thats what I like to hear. Let us know what the carfax folks have to say about it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Good man thats what I like to hear. Let us know what the carfax folks have to say about it.

That's what Carfax revealed. On 01-15-96 it passed emissions with 159,xxx. Then on 07-11-97 it passed with 60,xxx. When she sold it to him, she told him it was original miles. But still, it's barely broken in. I just hope it isn't hard to pass smog with it. Everything else is all good. No accidents, no damage, no nothin. :w00t:

Back