need some mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

i need the swap mounts for a b17a1 to go into a 92 civic hb vx....hook me up

Originally posted by arroshiz@Oct 4 2004, 05:39 PM
i need the swap mounts for a b17a1 to go into a 92 civic hb vx....hook me up
[post=398191]Quoted post[/post]​

If you have the mounts that are in your car now and the stock mounts on the B17 then you have what you need. B series are bolt ins for your car.

naw dude they dont fit, its a 93 gsr motor, if it was a 94 then it would work but i need some different mounts, ive already tried all the existin mounts, only one works

i have a shit load of mounts sitting in my basement i am selling them ten dollars each tell me which ones you need.

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Oct 7 2004, 11:28 AM
i have a shit load of mounts sitting in my basement i am selling them ten dollars each tell me which ones you need.
[post=399524]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont know which ones i need, ill get back to u on that though

doing a similar swap, i think i have the mounts issue sorted. if you have a 93-older bloock you need to replace the stock drivers side engine bracket with the 94-newer bracket and mount. you should also use the newer integra rear bracket and tranny bracket.

as far as i can tell you can't use the b16 civic mounts w/ the integra mounts, unless you use the mounts from an ek si. i don't think the b-series del sol mounts will work in anything but a del sol.

Back