need some OEM speed secrets for my circle track car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raceitall

Okay I know I have asked some questions in regards to this on other forums and possibly this one as well. I just picked up a 94 Civic SI hatch for $270 off a close friend who needed to get rid of it as soon as he could. Now for those who are wanting to kill me for getting a great deal on this its not as cracked up as it all sounds body is really really rough, it needs a new head gasket and it needs a clutch. This car will be used for my circle track campain here towards the end of the year and all of next year and i need to do some tweaks and tunes with OEM Parts due to the rules.

Now here are the questions I need to know. It has a 1.6 vtec in it and I know there are some better OEM parts out there that I can put on to help it out a bit. I have been talking to a couple of people who are telling me what to do with the head seeing that I am doing a head gasket and also go to a Y8 intake manifold. I just need some extra power to help me get to victory lane.

Any info would be of great help I get the car tomorrow and I will be tearing into it asap.

Thanks

Back