Need some opinions on this build...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea the yateloons are sick. As I said earlier, my gf has this same case with just the single cooler master 120 in the rear. My case with the 2 120 yateloons is still quieter, lol.

remember to only use core temp with intel core architecture chips. it wont work on other intel chips and AMD chips (i know your chip fits the criteria now, just FYI)

it says it supports athlon64s except pumas? ive been using with out fail.

Thought I'd post a little update. The comp is nice so far. I got Server 2008 running on it and it looks and runs great. All the programs I need are there and working. The only real problem I am running into is with the Autodesk products. Acad 2009 kept giving me an error, but it worked fine when I had first installed it on XP 64. I got Acad 2008 on it, which is cool since I didn't really like the 2009 interface. I'm jsut wondering what problems I might have w/ 3ds max, hopefully none.

I went to run the Prime95 torture test last night, and realized that my core temp sensors are stuck:( I called Newegg this afternoon, and I should have a new processor tomorrow hopefully and can rma the old one. I'm glad I chose to not lap the processor until I knew everything was running fine, or else I woulda been s.o.l.

Back