need some opinions on trucks

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Iron 1@Sep 19 2004, 02:41 AM
go for the full size, the gas mileage is pretty much the same... and it's nice to have a full size pickup. we have an 02 chevy 3/4 ton, with the 8.1 ltr 496 big block. it will smoke the tires, while pulling a 12,000 lb trailor, I don't even need to talk about what it does without the trailor.
[post=392130]Quoted post[/post]​

olay, I'll just go pull out the 35k that i have stuck in the bank and go buy one today. Damn, i listed the few trucks that i had in mind, and everyone comes up with more expensive shit. Sorry some of us are on a budget here. Well me and a friend went in his sisters S10 yesterday. It's auto, which sucks, but it had the 4.3. I thought it was okay, and thats probably what im going with. I plan on fixing up the motor later, or maybe consider a V8 swap, if i have the money by that time. I have a friend who is building his 4.3 and it seems to be turning out okay.

thanks for the help.

seriously... if you are a manual person and you buy an auto... you will be so pissed about it after.... wait to find a 5 sp for your own sake.

Back