Need some opinions

What would you do?

• Sell it and get a free "new" c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn it... once again more drama when someone just wanted to know if he should keep the car or sell it.

imo, if you love hte car keep it. this is the reason i have had my integra for so long with so little "progress" things are looking up now.

Off Topic
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR's Sig
If you would so kindly donate to the "Chris needs more funds for a down payment on the new Subaru Legacy GT"
Send all donations through PayPal to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net
Personal Checks are accepted. Please allow 2-3 Business Days for the check to clear before the "Thank You" is shipped.
All donations are tax deductable.

you really think people are going to donate to the "i need money for a down payment" fund?

Originally posted by brian11to1+Jun 11 2005, 10:18 PM-->
damn it... once again more drama when someone just wanted to know if he should keep the car or sell it.
Off Topic
B16RacerN2NR's Sig
If you would so kindly donate to the "Chris needs more funds for a down payment on the new Subaru Legacy GT"
Send all donations through PayPal to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net
Personal Checks are accepted. Please allow 2-3 Business Days for the check to clear before the "Thank You" is shipped.
All donations are tax deductable.

you really think people are going to donate to the "i need money for a down payment" fund?
[post=511268]Quoted post[/post]​

you really think people are going to find out about having a sense of humor?

fuck a 97-01 prelude, the only good aspect of that car is its ass. 92-96's are so much better looking. but yeah, i think i'm just gona give up on this lude, guess it was never meant to be considering it broke down the first week i got this job, about 2 days before payday. i would love to bring it with me, but i guess i'll get a 99 or so Si. plus i'll have some dough to throw into it as soon as i get it, so i guess i'll be straight.

Tell me how much you want for it. For the right price, i'll come to Stamford and pick it up. Got any more pics?

How many miles on the chassis? Manual? auto? P/W? P/L? Digital Dash?

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jun 11 2005, 04:30 PM
what about the del sol made in 96-97 the droped the civic name and gained a second cam and about 35hp. not a sports car?

[post=511174]Quoted post[/post]​

what are you talking about. The del Sol VTEC (DOHC B16 version sol) was made since 94, one year after its intial release in the US and the civic del sol was dropped to just del Sol in 95 when they gave the del sol a few fixes (gas light, seals that don't leak, remote trunk realase, and a few extra colors)

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jun 11 2005, 03:30 PM
what about the del sol made in 96-97 the droped the civic name and gained a second cam and about 35hp. not a sports car?

So because the car had a b16 in it and had 165 crank hp its a sports machine? No, I wouldn't call the DOHC VTEC del sol a sports car.

you know you listed muscle cars in your list of sports cars right? and why cant it be a comuter? your late to work every day and need the speed to get to and from work EVERYDAY.

Yes, I understand that. Also understand that I said it has the same specs as a 1960-1970ish sports car/muscle car. It performs the way a car did 30-40 years ago and should be considered a muscle car? A modern F body would piss all over it.

In my book, a sports car could only be daily driven if you have 1) the money to piss away to put many miles on an expensive machine and 2)you can deal with the stiff, cramped ride enough, to drive an extended distance day after day after day.

so you def of sports car is an uncomfortable speed demond that handles well.
uummk then how is the altima in your eyes a sport beast. one of my gurls got it because it was big and comfy.

Sarcasm. My point was that its not a sports car but the new 2.5 Altima makes a joke out of the prelude.

o yeah id say if the people that made it call it a sports model id say they know best.
so id say your eyes suck

Or they do a little something called marketing so people like yourself and Silude go "ohhhh, this is a sports car!" and buy it, even if the car can't hold up to another 'real sports car'.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 11 2005, 05:10 PM

You put transam, mustang and camero...but no corvette!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't take much time to make the post.

When I thought of one F-body, I thought of the rest. I also forgot firebird, s2000, lexus is300, supra, rx7, etc.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jun 11 2005, 03:37 PM
2 things real quick.

#1 he was being sarcastic about the altima and accord

#2 he listed NSX...underpowered sports car. Stock 93 Supra would own that shit.
[post=511176]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah....

And then you take the car to a race track or road course and you drive the car like it was meant to be driven. See if honda's supercar wins or the 93 supra.

im all about you keeping your lude:
#1 if you love the car, fix it
#2 who cares if it is or isnt "a sports car" honda marketed it as a sports coupe, just like they did the CRX and del Sol
#3 with a few modifications to drivetrain and suspension it will become a sports car...who cares if it wasnt one "stock" . this board isnt about stock cars. it would be a waste of our time to dedicate the posting that goes on here to the STOCK CX civic. we are doing things to these cars that many people consider to be a waste of time, but we dont let that stop us. dont let other peoples opinions dissuade you on your car, only your love of the car can make that decision.

Back