Need some opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
In my area a guy has this car for sale, my dream car so to speak. Do yall really think it is worth the trip to the bank for the price. Heres some info on it .

Here is my 1998 Acura Integra Type-R. This car has a clean title, which is hard to find. This car is garage kept and well maintained. This car has been babied in my ownership. Here are the details on this vehicle:

-Only 65,600 original miles
-AEM cold air intake
-Clear corners
-Genuine JDM Honda badges
-Honda optional alarm system
-Dunlop Direzza 205/50/15 tires with 3k miles

Car also comes with a car cover if you plan to keep it outdoors. I recently repainted the calipers OEM Gunmetal and the exhaust OEM black, they look brand new. Interior and exterior are in great shape. The engine runs great and smooth. Many people can vouch for me the condition of this car, and my driving habits as well. I hope the next owner takes great care of this car like I have.

The price is $16,700 Negotiable
I'm also entertaining trades or trades plus cash

Serious buyers only please. If interested Please call Steve at (757)-207-8640. If I don't answer, please leave a message. Thankyou

Here are the pictures:

typer01cd9.jpg

typer02kr7.jpg

typer03vj0.jpg

typer04bf0.jpg

typer05jr0.jpg

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6901077

I personally couldn't do it.

I love the car, its a symbol in import enthusiast, but personally I couldn't do it. Having said that, my step brother's cousin had one for about two years, so I have been around them enough to not feel like they're that much more special than much anything else.

even tho its a factory built "race car", and no matter that the car is obviously well taken care of and the low mileage; no matter what, its a 10 year old car thats still just an Integra. yes its an ITR but it aint worth that asking price. you may wanna call your bank and see what they say the going price is for one. im sure they are going to say a lower price....

I personally couldn't do it.

I love the car, its a symbol in import enthusiast, but personally I couldn't do it. Having said that, my step brother's cousin had one for about two years, so I have been around them enough to not feel like they're that much more special than much anything else.

Well, its a car that has been a favorite of mine for many years and I have always wanted one. I mean really wanted one. So now that its local I am so tempted to hit up the bank, but I am thinking to my self, 16k for a car. Thats a lot to me, but again how can you really put a price on a dream come true. In other words, I think that getting this car could give me a whole new outlook on life, kinda like that makeover bs w/ the new wardrobe, hair, ect. I guess I am looking for a change w/ some happiness.

I think we all have Dream car, whether it be a 84 honda accord, 67 fastback mustang, ect. If you ever came across one that could be in your budget, would you get it ? Even if you had to put in a few extra hours, side jobs? Or would you wait for the next opportunity ?

I just re-read this and it doesnt quite make sense. ----- rambling drunk !!

Last edited:
I understand that. But again, its like this to me. Cars are cars. It's what you personally want to pay for it is up to you.

Personally I don't believe the car is worth 16k of utility for myself, at least to make payments on.

In my area a guy has this car for sale, my dream car so to speak. Do yall really think it is worth the trip to the bank for the price. Heres some info on it .

[/url]
DO IT!!its your dream car and your bank account...just do it...and its prolly the cleanest one youll ever find locally

I understand that. But again, its like this to me. Cars are cars. It's what you personally want to pay for it is up to you.

Personally I don't believe the car is worth 16k of utility for myself, at least to make payments on.

I agree that everyone has an limit on what they would pay for the car. The 16k is there and the car is there. I am more confused about watching 16k just drop all at once for a car? But then again I WANT IT!! Its really hard to bring myself to drop that amount of money on anything. I also think the car is a lil over priced, but a few of my friends that have integra's say that is about going price for a car in that condition being a type R. So I am at a complete stand still on any decisions ?!?!?!

DO IT!!its your dream car and your bank account...just do it...and its prolly the cleanest one youll ever find locally

Thats a lot easier said than done. And I agree, it is a clean car and a second opportunity will be hard to come by.

like i posted above, call your bank and ask them. they can tell you what its worth....

Dude, I'll sell you my evo8, its an 05 for 19k. Still has warranty, same mileage as that car. :p

don't buy it unless you have another car. it's just going to get stolen if you take it anywhere.

Back