need some oppinions on trading cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

I have a 93 civic ex coupe b18b, painted orange with red pearl and theres absolute no mods on the b18b except intake and header...i got slotted brakes, clear corners, mugen lip, spoon mirrors, ctr floormats, ctr chiftknob, autometer gauges(a/f,oil/tach), hoodpins, and rollbar

trade for a bone stock 93 civic cx hatchback
no exterior mods but has a b18c1

what do you guys think? my car is also in my sig... Only reason im considering is B18c is faster...and the car is bone stock...kinda want to have a stock looking car. any oppinions?

sniff sniff... anyone smell rice?

just kidding...
sounds like you put a lot of work and money into your car, why not just throw on a vtec head and call it done?

may look ricey but i did get attention lol :p

how about car for car...like coupe + motor + brakes + ls wheels for his hatch + motor + wheels

that saves me:
15" rota slipstreams
3 inch Autometer tach
a/f oil gauge
etc...

I dont know I kind of want a stock looking car...going to college next year and I know inner city Boston is not the best place to be driving my coupe. And the b18c is also a +.....and as for a vtec head....Ive thought long and hard about the vtec head but theres no shop around here that does quality work and that would leave me to do it...meaning if I mess up theres no ride at all.

save your baby and buy a 500 piece of shit hatch...

trust me on this one, do not bring anything riced or vtec anywhere it can get stolen, CAUSE IT WILL...

yeah dude. if your'e going to school in boston, jsut walk. in a week, you're going to end up walking anyway. at least this way, you'll have a car when you get back. fuck boston. worst city ever.

I saw a 92 Si with 150K miles on it for $2000 and there is a green 93 Si for $2650 for sale in the Boston area...

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 7 2004, 05:23 PM
so you guys dont think I should trade for a gsr hatch?
[post=427892]Quoted post[/post]​

Well you said that you wanted a stock looking car and also it's faster than yours. So... if that CX hatch will make you happy, than go for it. It's a classic combination anyway and GSR engines are wonderful. Don't go so much by our tastes. Just from reading your first post, it seems like trading for that car will be good for you. :)

thanks for all the replys....lol i might just forget it and buy a 240...ill keep yall updated on what i do

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 7 2004, 05:01 PM
yeah dude. if your'e going to school in boston, jsut walk. in a week, you're going to end up walking anyway. at least this way, you'll have a car when you get back. fuck boston. worst city ever.
[post=427873]Quoted post[/post]​

Amen to that

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 7 2004, 11:30 PM
No offense to any of you but...240 = teh new rice.
[post=428169]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all about being able to dorifto...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 7 2004, 10:01 PM
[post=427873]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't care where you're from...thats funny shit :lmao:

Back