Need some street tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

I am getting my wheels powdercoated and some new tires put on. Street use only, no track days, cruising speeds 80% of the time.

I hear good things about Dunlop Q2 and Bridgestone bt-016.

Metzeler's are definetly a good choice. I wanted some M1s but they wear a little fast.

Last edited:
Just got Dunlop Direzza Z1's. Completely changed my car, great price (couldn't find anything better bang for buck) almost as sticky in rain. Couldn't tell you much about tread life yet.

honestly, i thought this was about car tires when i first clicked.. then i noticed it was the motorcycle forum and started laughing

Get your manual out and read what it says to use.

Done.

Or go to a forum for the bike you own and ask the question there so you get answers from people who have run X tire on the same rim/bike as you.

Asking here.... I can tell you what I use but can easily say it might not be the best for your bike.

Besides I run a 190/50 on mine, I doubt that will fit yours =)

i'm on the r-6 forum. the Q2's are pretty much the top rated and the common consensus on the forums. I know which sizes to use, but I just wanted to see what the 3 or 4 riders on here like.

Back